Important Forms & Docs

For Your Convenience, The Links Below Provide Access To Documentation And Instruction:

Form W-9

Change of Address

Affidavit of Heirship

Change of Name

Direct Deposit Enrollment (Offered through Energylink)

Blackbeard Accepts Direct Deposit Set Up/Change Requests Exclusively Through Energylink and also offers Change of Address submissions through Energylink.

If you have a question about how to complete a form or what’s required to make a change, please contact our division order department to talk with a member of our team.

Have questions or ready to submit documents?